Experience in Pensacola Public Utility Regulatory Compliance
Representing FL companies in policy and litigation matters
Representing clients in the energy, telecommunication, water and utility industries today requires a thorough understanding of the history and purposes of regulation, as well as the often very different objectives of regulation in the current environment. We have experience in utilities regulation law which enables us to apply a thorough understanding of the regulated industries and related regulatory issues to resolve new regulatory challenges as they evolve.
- Litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, contract negotiation and regulatory compliance counseling
- Rate cases and other rate-setting proceedings
- Regulatory proceedings to determine the form of future regulation
- Applications for approval of merger or change of control
- Petitions for authorization to transfer utility property
- Comments on proposed regulations
- Litigation regarding disputes involving utilities, including price discrimination matters
- Right-of-way dispute resolution
- Service extension agreements
We handle a wide variety of matters, from the routine to the newest legal issues affecting businesses.
We have decades of experience representing municipalities and governmental entities. Our experience allows us to navigate through the uncharted waters of utility deregulation and consolidation, bringing creative analyses and new approaches to an ever-changing environment.
Exceptional public utilities representation
We understand the vital role that energy and communications play in the economic vitality of a single business or the broader community as a whole. We also know the continued importance to both the providing and the consuming client of balancing innovative public utility services with reliability and reasonable cost.
Representing our clients to their satisfaction is our most important concern, and we strive to be professional and ethical in all our pursuits.
Contact us today
Call Matt E. Dannheisser, P.A. at 850-434-7272 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our downtown Pensacola, FL office.